Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Mosaic and swap!!

1. Type the answers to the following questions into flickr search


what is your first name? Carie
what is your favorite food? salad
what high school did you go to? Albany High School
what is your favorite color? lime green
who is your celebrity crush? Chad Michael Murray
favorite drink? coffee
dream vacation? Caribbean
favorite dessert? ice cream
what do you want to be when you grow up? a wife
what do you love most in life? family
one word to describe you? cheerful
where do you live? Albany, Ga

2. Use only the first page to pick an image.
3. Select the size of boxes as 3 by 4
4. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into Mosaic Maker





1. Carie Underwood, 2. Spring salad, 3. Friday Night Lights, 4. Bo-Kaap, 5. OUT16229767, 6. Coffee has two virtues: it is wet and warm., 7. The Baths at Virgin Gorda, 8. candy pop land, 9. Ms. Fix-it, 10. Golden monkey, 11. Craft Room, 12. Georgia Power Dam, Albany Ga




(dont ask why two of the pics didnt show up..grr!)


Also I recieved my Stationary Swap Package from Meghan over at Newbie New Yorker!!

This is what my cute package looked like before I opened it!!!

and these were all the goodies I got after I opened it!! We also decided to throw in a cant live without beauty item and she through in some medicated chapstick and eye pounches to go along with the very cute sets of stationery, flowerdy post it notes, notebook and my bundle of lead pencils. She also through in some samples of make-up. I loved her package! Thanks Meg!!!

1 comments:

♥ Noelle ♥ said...

cute mosaic collage!! how do you make one? fun swap; what type of swap was it? oh, do you scrapbook? just wondering!! hehehe:)

noelle

Related Posts with Thumbnails