At 3:30 I found myself crying for 30 minutes yesterday because obviously my hair worked out nowhere near like what I wanted it to look like. I just wanted simple curls. Somehow or another my hair curled up to my ears and wouldnt go down for nothing. While I cried, my Mom brushed. It hurt but we fixxed the mess I called my hair with 10 min. for me to get dressed and put on my makeup. Seeing as how it has never really taken me really long to get dressed I through on the dress and quickly fixxed my makeup and still had time to spare.
Here is some of the pics from before my date arrived:
After my date got there:
I will post some pics from the veranda later. They are much better, but theres a bunch here already.


12 comments:
You look so pretty and I hope you had a great time!
Glad you had fun! You look really pretty!
Beautiful! I am happy that you had a great time!
so pretty!!!! i had to have my hair done THREE times my senior prom, i cried too. but it looks amazing. you look great, hope you had lots of fun
You look so pretty!
Yay! You are gorgeous!!!
you looked beautiful hun!! i just love that dress:)
noelle
Awwwww, you look beautiful and have a great smile. I hope you had a fantastic evening!
You look beautiful!!! Hope it was a wonderful night!!!
You look so pretty! I think your hair is beautiful!!!
You two are too cute. Glad that you had a fun prom! Oh the memories!
You look gorgeous!! I love your dress!! I just posted some of my old high school photos - including Senior Prom pics. So much fun!!
Stopping by from SITS!
Post a Comment