
Oh jeez this day needs to hurry its hiney up!! I have one more class that isn't until one oclock so I am super bored trying to wait on it. Zumba was fun this morning although I learned I have a test in there next Wednesday dancing. OHHH NO!!! I should do fine though. I love that class and love to dance and as long as I can hear the music then I have the routines down pat.
Anyways a few of you asked to see pictures of Mr. JC(not his real name..just his initials). I guess I can show you all one or two. I'm so scared that we are going to be on two different levels though. See I'm the type of girl who wants a relationship sooo bad and once the person starts attaching themselves to me and telling me how much they like me, I start trying to find flaws and push them away. He already said he missed me a lot last night and that started my brain to playing those tricks on me. The questions popped in my head, "Is he going to let me have a life outside him?", "Is he too attached?", "What if the reason he doesn't already have a girlfriend is because he's too clingy like my ex?" "Oh no did he really just say that..oh god he sounded just like my ex. What should I do?" The questions cease to amaze me. I do this everytime. WHY WHY WHY?
I did tell him before we started dating about what I do and then yesterday I asked him to please not scare me away because I really liked him.
Okay so ladies I ask this, Do you prefer to see your man everyday if y'all are just dating or do you like space? How do you tell somebody you like space if you do like space? What type of guys do you all like? Is there something that pushed y'all away from the guy? What's your biggest turn offs? And lastly what do you think I should do?

Monday, February 15, 2010
What's wrong with me?
Posted by capperson at 7:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Thanks for the comment. I like my space. Even though my fiance have lived together for the past six years, we still need our time away from each other. We are pretty open about it. I need my girls nights out and vice versa.
in a new relationship, i think seeing them every day is the desire but necessarily what i do. but heck, it's been a while since i was last single.
been with my boy for almost four years and i still love seeing him every day. how's that for monday afternoon cheese ;)
Post a Comment