I have been slacking these past few weeks. I am sooo sorry! I am back though. Everything is over with, but here are some highlights of my life the past few weeks.I actually recieved this one quite a few weeks ago fromNoelle. I was in love with all the cuppycake items. I got a cute cupcake picture frame made by her, a cupcake manicure set, cupcake stamps, cupcake scrapbook paper, cupcake list pad, cupcake ornament, and cupcake liners. I was in cupcake heaven. Thanks sooo much Noelle.
Next,
I participated in Summer's I choo, choo, choose you swap I recieved a wonderful box of goodies from my swap partner, Pam! She sent me some yummy lifesavor jelly beans that are definately not in the picture because they were immediately snatched up and introduced to my tummy :) I also recieved a japanese cherry blossom gift set, a love list pad, comfy socks, a cute little packet of different sized sticky notes, a thing of sweet pea forever that had a peace sign on it :) and a caribbean escape air freshener that went right into my car :) It was in need of it. Thank you soooo much Pam. I love love loved it!!!
Next, I went on a trip to Crystal River, Fl on a manatee trip with my college. It was amazing. I met a lot of great people and made a lot of new friendships. At the start of the trip I was scared it was going to be a horrible trip because a girl that my ex talked to when we broke up about us was going on the trip and just so happened to be sitting behind me on the bus. Then, it just so happened that the six girls Morgan and me would decide to room with, would be a room with this girl, her friends, and a few new girls that we had never met. There was a few other groups of people staying in other villas that were with our college, there was a group of older ladies that knew people around the area and did their own thing, then there was a group of girls that were to good to hang and mingle with new people and get to know the rest of the people from Darton on the trip with them, then there was the 3 guys who were our bus driver and chaperones, and lastly there was a group of 5 guys. Our group had to be the best and we all became wonderful friends. Here's some pics from our trip:


Dont laugh at me in my ugly snorkel that makes me look like a boy :(
Then, Friday night I threw my sister and future sister in law a Bachelorette party. Here are the pics from that:
I was going to fill you all in on the boyfriend situation, but I think that will have to be another post. Sorry this one is sooo long :(
Sunday, March 7, 2010
My life lately!
Posted by capperson at 8:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
ahahaha!! love the penis ice!! bachelorette parties are so fun!! don't forget that you have to post the Pay it Forward now and reward 3 girls!!!
Post a Comment