I want to cut my hair, but I'm scared of the hair cut I want. I also drive a convertable and I know if I cut it like I want it I wont be able to pull it back and I want to make sure it will look okay if I can't pull it back. I'm so scared. I want it to be cute and look right on me. So ladies, I need your help!!
I really would like my hair to look something like this:


but should I just cut it back like this:
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Hair help!
Posted by capperson at 2:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
I realllyyy like the Kelly Clarkson hair-do! BUT with that being said everytime that I dcide to cut my hair, I end up regretting it. boo :(
i love victoria beckhams cut! love it!!! you can totally do a spray tan... i was pstely white & they are so much better now , you won't turn orange!
i love them all! victoria does it best though so i say go for it!
It'll always grow back!!!
I got my hair cut like that about 4 months or so ago. She took like 10 inches off my hair. It felt sooo good!! But now I just miss my long hair. hahah I'm never happy though haha
I think you should just do it, it really is the cutest haircut ever.
i have the graduated bob and love it. i grew it out more in the front. it would look fabulous on you!
Victoria Beckham does have a fantastic hair-do...but the reason it looks so good on her is because of her unique heart shaped face...it compliments it great. I say if you if you have a great heart shaped face like Victoria...Go For it!
Post a Comment