I promise I am the most confusing person in the world. I spent my day yesterday on facebook iming one of my exes friends. YEAH YEAH, I know. Boundaries Carie, Boundaries! But I went to school with this boy and only saw him one time in the 9 months that my ex and me were dating. Anyways, I promised myself that I wouldnt talk to anybody in GA, because of the big move to NC for the summer. I really didn't want to get involved with anyone in GA because it would be hard for me to leave. Well, last night my bestie and me were going to go take pictures. Well her boyfriend decided to go and I slipped up and told "S" that I was going to take pictures and he asked if he could come. I was like "Why would you want to come watch two girls take pictures?" He replied "Why wouldn't I?" So he met us and seeing as how it took my friends bf forever to get ready we didnt make it to take pictures before dark, but here are a few of the pics from last night...
(The boys were snapping pictures 90 miles an hour, and not doing a very hott job of it)
(So us girls had to do it ourselves...hmmph!!)
(And then Tyler(besties bf)wanted to join in, so we go "S" to take the pic, but morgan knocked me in the head so expressions say it all)
(And here is a pic of me and "S" at sonic. Sorry it's so blurry!!! Isn't my car pretty in the background though :)
Anyways it was a really fun night and he said he would call me today, but he hasnt yet so..idk!! Not really going to stress about it though because I'm leaving in a week and a half and I might have a thing with another "S" (same name) in Nc. Actually the other "S" is coming with my sister and her husband to spend the weekend with my family and pick me up. My summer is going to be about quality time with my sister and my niece and nephew and not guys and broken heart, so I'm not going to sit here and hope and pray for anybody to date and for a Mr. Right. If it's meant to be it will find it's way through all of that. And before you ask, yes, "S" that I hung out with last night does know I am leaving, but he already knew that.
And get this, my ex blew up his phone last night. We are sure he didn't know that "S" was with me, but it was really weird because he would call every five minutes, so maybe that has something to do with why I haven't heard from him. Oh well, no sweat baby!
Did I confuse you with this? If I did I'm so sorry, My brain confuses me also :)
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
You better stop kissing, you're gonna swallow a bug!!!
Posted by capperson at 11:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
LOL! well, atleast you had fun last night and yes, boys are terrible at taking pictures! ha!
love the top x
Cute pics!!
funny pictures. looks like you had a lot of fun!
X
your top is gorgeous !
lovely blog : )
Would love for you to check mine out : Kayleigh Ann Style Blog
Also got a TOPSHOP competition running currently which you can enter here: Topshop Comp
Kayleigh xx
Cute pics... Looks like you had a lot of fun!!
Petra x
nice pics;)
Post a Comment