I decided to link up with A Love Worth Waiting For for her Prayer Requests and Praises edition today!
~I want to praise Him for the wonderful news I found out Saturday. Saturday morning around 9:30 am I got a text on my phone from my sister(really it was sent at 6:23 am). It was a picture of a stick that said clear as day PREGNANT! I was so suprised I jumped straight out of bed and ran to where my mom was at in the house and said "Is it true?" I wasn't sure I was dreaming or not. My sister and her husband had been trying for over a year and the doctors ran somany tests and couldn't find out why my sister wasn't getting pregnant. They were referring them to an InVetro (sp?) doctor and my sister was deciding to just give up and further her education instead. She said she already had 2 children from a previous marriage (although she had messed up and didn't get to be in their lives growing up the way she wanted to be and wanted a second chance) and her husband had a little girl from a previous marriage. They both wanted a chance to have a baby together, but were coming to the conclusion that it was not God's plan for them. We all have prayed and prayed that she just got this one chance to have this baby. She's wanted it so much and I've seen her go through months thinking she could be pregnant and then get let down just as quick. This is a very high risk pregnancy. The doctor believed that she has lost a few babies in the past few months that she has been trying. She really needs lots of prayers for a healthy pregnancy and for a healthy baby. Please keep her in your prayers!
~My Aunt Wanda needs lots of prayers. About two weeks ago she was watching her grandaughter and tripped over the baby gate. She busted her mouth and got bruised up really bad. However, a few days later instead of getting better, her mouth wouldn't stop bleeding and she started getting bruises everywhere in places she didn't even fall, along with these pin like purple dots all over her. She went to school planning to teach, but went to the nurse before class. The nurse said she needed to go to the doctor immediately and my aunt made an appointment for after lunch. The principal ended up making her go home until her appointment. The doctors ran tests and sent her home and within a few hours the doctors office was calling telling her to go to the hospital immediately. Her blood platelets were supposed to be 150,000 but they were only 900. The gave her four bags of plasma while she was at the hospital and ran lots of tests and sent them off including bone marrow. Her levels are finally back up, but are slowly declining again. The doctor is sending her to a specialist at Emory because he says he has never seen a case like this in his life. They are leaning torwards Leukemia still. Please, Please keep her in your prayers.
~My grandaddy has been very sick and has not been himself at all. He is always lively, but recently he's been very down and can't seem to shake the Flu that he has been battling. We are not sure if he is just worried about what is going on with my aunt, his baby daughter, or actually sick. The doctors have also been discussing putting him on dialysis because his kidney's have been causing him trouble. Please pray for him?
~Please pray for my brothers marriage. It seems that everytime things get to going good for them that something comes along to cause drama. He is going back over seas the week after Easter and his wife and kids are coming to stay with us. His wife loved my church when we took her before and I am praying that we can get her and the kids involved with the church while they are here.
~Please pray that I keep drawing myself closer to God. I don't want to backslide again. I want to live a Godly life.
~Please pray that I get accepted into the nursing program. I want this more than anything and I know I can do it!
Thanks for listening to my prayer requests and praises and feel free to comment with anything you would like to add to my prayer requests and praises :)
Tuesday, March 8, 2011
Prayer Requests and Praises!!
Posted by capperson at 10:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
BIG BIG HUGS!! And congrats to your sister, how exciting, I will keep them and their sweet baby in my prayers!! Prayers to your aunt, granddaddy, and brother...and prayers to YOU that you get into nursing school!! The wonderful world of nursing could use a good catch like you! :) GOOOOD LUCK!
Post a Comment